- Rush Limbaugh Conspiracy Theory: NYC ISIS Arrests A Ploy To Push Net Neutrality, Ban Gun Ammunition | Blog | Media Matters for America
- First human head transplant could happen in two years – health – 25 February 2015 – New Scientist
- Life with Bob Dylan, 1989-2006 – Uncut
- The Thrill of Defeat – Issue 21: Information – Nautilus
- The Fault
- Food Waste Is Becoming Serious Economic and Environmental Issue, Report Says – NYTimes.com
- Monster 280-pound catfish caught in Italy
- O’Reilly Lied About Suicide Of JFK Assassination Figure, Former Colleagues Say | Blog | Media Matters for America
- Rep. Glenn Grothman urges constituents to keep an eye out for poor people at grocery stores
- The Secret Life of a Public Library Security Guard | Narratively | Human stories, boldly told.
- How Crazy Am I to Think I Know Where MH370 Is? — NYMag
- How ‘Islamic’ Is the Islamic State? | The Nation
- Colin Dickey: Time’s Resistless Stream – Berfrois
- Wealthy, vindictive, Republican UNC Board of Governors silences law school’s Poverty Center
- Rudy Giuliani explains himself, says Obama opposition to torture ‘undermines’ our security
- The Dumbest Question You Can Ask a Scientist – The Daily Beast
- 25 Fantastic and Funny Photos Celebrate Photoshop’s 25th Birthday – My Modern Met
- Vets Tell Fox to Take O’Reilly off the Air for War Story Lies | Alternet
- Beware the Beagle – NYTimes.com
- Rudy Giuliani, American Soviet | Rolling Stone
- A new must-read book
- I was an American sniper, and Chris Kyle’s war was not my war | VoteVets.org
- NYTimes: Larry David on Broadway Theater, ‘Seinfeld’ and Death Etiquette
- NYTimes: Clark Terry, Influential Jazz Trumpeter, Dies at 94
- Bad lieutenant: American police brutality, exported from Chicago to Guantánamo | US news | The Guardian
- Page 11 of The White Devil Kingpin: How John Willis Became a Chinatown Overlord | Rolling Stone
- Moments of Wonder with Philomena Cunk – Ep.3 Evolution
- Hilarious Full-Page Ad in NYT Skewers Boehner
- February 20: Play the Blues | Jewish Currents
- Danny DeVito at 70: A National Treasure on Sex, Drugs and Family | Rolling Stone
- Kim Jong-un’s New Haircut is Only the Beginning: The GQ Eye: GQ on Style: GQ
- Sex redefined : Nature News & Comment
- A Resourceful Woman : Longreads Blog
- The Time Everyone “Corrected” the World’s Smartest Woman
- February 18: Not Guilty | Jewish Currents
- Snowfall Blues | VQR Online
- A Plunge and Squish View of the Mind
- Alasdair Gray’s Of Me & Others — Music & Literature
- What The Atlantic Gets Dangerously Wrong About ISIS And Islam | ThinkProgress
- The Riot That Sparked the Selma March – The Daily Beast
- “Stealth Altruism” in the Camps | Jewish Currents
- Speak up or stay quiet? Arkansas firms keep mum on controversial anti-LGBT bill | World news | The Guardian
- A snake mimics a spider
- Digg.com: Poor Guy Loses His Ski Doo, Goes Butt-Sliding Down The Whole Damn Mountain
- 7 surprising facts about cannibalism – Vox
- Bryan Stevenson: If it’s not right to rape a rapist, how can it be OK to kill a killer? | World news | The Guardian
- Mosquito Supper Club – Modern Farmer
- Sneaky Pickle – Modern Farmer
- The First Victims of the First Crusade – NYTimes.com
- Miss P, a beagle, named best in show at Westminster – Chicago Tribune
Daily Archives: July 18, 2012
Alone in the Ocean « Now I Know Archives.
ErlebNest treehouse – a cocoon in the canopy.
Boy Scouts to Continue Excluding ‘Open or Avowed’ Gays – NYTimes.com.
Herbie Hancock Liza.
Did Mitt Romney Pay ZERO Taxes? | ThinkProgress.
The GOP War on Women is Back | ThinkProgress.
Romney Campaign Releases First Picture of V.P. Pick : The New Yorker.
Originally posted on Why Evolution Is True:
Many of you have probably heard of one of the most bizarre and sinister adaptations in nature: the manipulation of host behavior by parasites in a way that not only kills the hosts,…
Horror Bucket, A Personalized Zombie Head Popcorn Bucket.
Jean-Emmanuel “Valnoir” Simoulin pushes the limits of art – Salon.com.
NPR.org » Five Men Agree To Stand Directly Under An Exploding Nuclear Bomb.
Is Michelle Bachmann’ an agent of the Muslim Brotherhood? | Informed Comment.