- New Anti-Abortion Legislation Requires Doctors To Scale 18-Foot Wall Surrounding Clinic | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source
- This Illusionist Will Eventually Guess Your Card — We Promise – Digg
- The Girl Who Survived The Brain-Eating Amoeba
- Can Scientists Predict the Future of Evolution? | Simons Foundation
- Why Poor Schools Can’t Win at Standardized Testing – The Atlantic
- Terror Plots
- The little girl who may hold the secret to aging
- Can the Carpenter Siblings Corner the Market in Stradivarius Violins?
- Nation Apparently Believed in Science at Some Point
- Skydivers Land On Slip ‘N Slide From 5,000ft
- Guilty dog apologizes baby for stealing her toy:It is never too late for apologize for friends.
- Kids Cursing In Movies Mashup
- Baby laughing while feeding jager popcorn
- Report: Majority Of UFO Abductions Committed By Alien That Person Knows | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source
- Man’s Anxiety Not About To Let Depression Muscle In On Turf | The Onion – America’s Finest News Sour ce
- Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Prison (HBO)
- ▶ Extremely Creepy 1960s Cereal Commercial – YouTube
- Amusing Planet: Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- WELCOME TO UTOPIA
- The Craigslist Killers
- The Sad, Strange, True Story Of Sandy Allen, The Tallest Woman In The World
- GoPro: Ram vs Dirtbiker
- Delivery on Vimeo
- Edward Snowden interview – the edited transcript | World | The Guardian
- God Pledges $5,000 For Cancer Research | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source
- Marriage Going To Be Hard To Go Back To On Monday | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source
- Staring at the Flame – NYTimes.com
- Pitchman: How Tom Emanski forever changed the sport of baseball — and then disappeared | FOX Sports
- Psychological therapy costs nothing | vox
- The Millions : A Vanished World of Readers: On Joanna Rakoff’s My Salinger Year
- Laboratory-grown beef: meat without the murder, but would you eat it? | Science | The Guardian
- IASC: The Hedgehog Review – Volume 16, No. 2 (Summer 2014) – Minding Our Minds: A Bibliographical Essay -
- Why do we have blood types? | Mosaic
- To Zion and Back – Guernica / A Magazine of Art & Politics, Ismail Khalidi interviews Max Blumenthal – Guernica / A Magazine of Art & Politics
- How do you pay for a drug that costs $84,000? – The Washington Post
- What’s So Funny? – The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Paris Review – Islands in the Stream, Bob Stanley
- How to Flawlessly Predict Anything on the Internet — The Message — Medium
- GOP governor implements GOP economics, disaster ensues – The Washington Post
- Charting the shocking rise of racial disparity in our criminal justice system – The Washington Post
- Why Do We Blush?
- Exclusive “Weird Al” Yankovic Music Video: FOIL (Parody of “Royals” by Lorde)
- Fish Heads: Delicious Yet Discarded – Modern Farmer
- Church Founded in Sixth Century Has More Modern Views on Women Than Scalia : The New Yorker
- Grandma repeatedly protested drones at base, now faces a year in jail | Ars Technica
- Nadine Gordimer, Nobel laureate exposed toll of South Africa’s apartheid – The Washington Post
- Paul Rudnick: “Hobby Lobbyist” : The New Yorker
- Yale Alumni Magazine | Articles
- An Interview with Martin Rees, Astronomer Royal | King’s Review – Magazine
Daily Archives: August 18, 2012
George Monbiot – Hunger Games.
Monkey Island « Now I Know Archives.
Originally posted on Why Evolution Is True:
by Greg Mayer Three gorilla brothers, Kesho, Alf, and Evindi, were recently reunited at Longleat Safari Park, after Kesho had been separated as part of a breeding program. As reported in an article in…
Bill backs one out at Reinventing the Toilet fair.
Originally posted on Why Evolution Is True:
by Matthew Cobb Over at The Guardian, their new blogger Dave Hone of the University of Bristol (and, like Jerry, a Spurs supporter) has an excellent piece on the biases in the fossil…
Velociraptor spider discovered in Oregon cave (pictures).
Pranksters Talk Baby Talk to Strangers In Grocery Store Parking Lot.
Real-Life Walter White is Wanted For Manufacturing Meth in Alabama.
A 1% Tax Rate? | ThinkProgress.
Endless Forms Most Beautiful.
Israeli Sniper Gets Only 45 Days for Killing of Two Women under White Flags | Common Dreams.
The Right’s Brittle Heroes | Common Dreams.
VP Role for Paul Ryan Has His Former Parish Priest Worried.