- No one can prevent all abortions. You can only eliminate safe abortions | Jessica Valenti | Comment is free | The Guardian
- Antidepressant Can’t Believe It’s Expected To Fix This Mess All On Its Own | The Onion – Ame rica’s Finest News Source
- Trekking Mongolia Photo Gallery | Outside Magazine’s Featured Photo Galleries | OutsideOnline.com
- Ruby Bridges – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Astronaut Chris Hadfield took 45,000 photos from space—here are some of the best – Quartz
- A Song For Bruce Rauner, Illinois’ Republican Governor Candidate
- Will 2014 be the warmest year on record?
- Inside the Koch Brothers’ Toxic Empire | Rolling Stone
- The Three Breakthroughs That Have Finally Unleashed AI on the World | WIRED
- What Do You Do When You Think You Have a Murderer in the Family? | VICE
- Why would someone steal the world’s rarest water lily? | Sam Knight | News | The Guardian
- The World’s Greatest Counterfeiter: Frank Bourassa
- Excuse Me While I Point Out Something Great About This Jim Carrey Clip Everyone Is Talking About
- The Most Hilariously Inappropriate Halloween Costumes For Babies! : LittleThings.com – Amazing Video s, Stories and News from around the world. It’s the little things in life that matter the most!
- Federal Court: ‘We Have Our Doubts That Imprisonment Is An Appropriate Treatment’ For Marijuana Use | ThinkProgress
- Billionaires to Retain Control of Government – The New Yorker
- Andy Borowitz: The New Yorker
- 33 Things People From Michigan Have To Explain To Out-Of-Towners – Movoto
- The best pictures from National Geographic’s Photo Contest 2014
- What’s So Bad About Gluten?
- Nick Thorkelson’s Cartoon about Herbert Marcuse – Jewish Currents
- NYTimes: The Man on Death Row Who Changed Me
- How Do You Like It Now, Gentlemen?
- What Having An Abortion In 1959 Was Like
- Bob Dylan’s “The Basement Tapes Complete”
- October 26: Hollywood Fights Back – Jewish Currents
- October 26: The Wizard of Schenectady – Jewish Currents
- The Dangers of Eating Late at Night – NYTimes.com
- The Strange Day When Bugs Bunny Saved the Life of Mel Blanc Open Culture
- Teenage Boy May Have Shot Up His School Because His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him | ThinkProgress
- Cream Bassist Jack Bruce Dead at 71 | Rolling Stone
- Poll: Majority of Americans Favor Quarantining Wolf Blitzer – The New Yorker
- Inside An $8 Billion Family Feud: Who Poisoned The Orkin Fortune? – Forbes
- Plants Can Tell When They’re Being Eaten – Modern Farmer
- Harry Major Took in Ex-Cons for Sex and Friendship. Then He Turned Up Dead | The Informer | Los Angeles | Los Angeles News and Events | LA Weekly
- Equitable Access to Care — How the United States Ranks Internationally — NEJM
- Three amazing photos by Melvyn Yeo | Why Evolution Is True
- From Secret McConnell Audio, 12 Destructive Things a GOP Senate Would Do
- Vashti Bunyan: It’s hard to imagine making another album – Salon.com
- Another Day, Another School Shooting | Mother Jones
- The murderers next door | UK news | The Guardian
- 6 ‘Twilight Zone’ Episodes That Prove Society Is Way More Terrifying Than Any Monster
- Colorado School Board Controversy Turning Frustrated Republicans Into Democrats
- How Far Fitness Has Fallen | The Fit List | OutsideOnline.com
- Fluffy Cat Pretends He’s Godzilla and Destroys a Miniature City
- A Night At The Opera: Crowded Cabin Scene
- Marx Brothers Mirror Scene
- Marx Brothers – Duck Soup – Rufus T Fireflys introduction
- Marx Brothers – Password Scene – Horse Feathers – Chico and Groucho
- World On Alert: Has The American Ebola Outbreak S… | ClickHole
Daily Archives: August 18, 2012
George Monbiot – Hunger Games.
Monkey Island « Now I Know Archives.
Originally posted on Why Evolution Is True:
by Greg Mayer Three gorilla brothers, Kesho, Alf, and Evindi, were recently reunited at Longleat Safari Park, after Kesho had been separated as part of a breeding program. As reported in an article in…
Bill backs one out at Reinventing the Toilet fair.
Originally posted on Why Evolution Is True:
by Matthew Cobb Over at The Guardian, their new blogger Dave Hone of the University of Bristol (and, like Jerry, a Spurs supporter) has an excellent piece on the biases in the fossil…
Velociraptor spider discovered in Oregon cave (pictures).
Pranksters Talk Baby Talk to Strangers In Grocery Store Parking Lot.
Real-Life Walter White is Wanted For Manufacturing Meth in Alabama.
A 1% Tax Rate? | ThinkProgress.
Endless Forms Most Beautiful.
Israeli Sniper Gets Only 45 Days for Killing of Two Women under White Flags | Common Dreams.
The Right’s Brittle Heroes | Common Dreams.
VP Role for Paul Ryan Has His Former Parish Priest Worried.