- Pathetic Little People / Жалкий Людишк а
- How To Disappoint Your Parents In 61 Seconds – BuzzFeed Mobile
- Spinosaurus vs Carcharodontosaurus – The balance of power – Planet Dinosaur – BBC
- Republicans Question Whether Obama Could Handle Actual Scandal : The New Yorker
- Cat Beards | Know Your Meme
- Speed Kills – This is Why You Can’t Outrun a Cheetah
- Captivating Portraits of Luminous Underwater Creatures – My Modern Metropolis
- Common misquotations
- The Japanese Tradition – Chopsticks
- The Smallest Park In The World
- Game of Fucks: All the swearing in Game of Thrones | Slacktory
- The ultimate Arrested Development supercut | Slacktory
- Gay of Thrones: Game of Thrones Ep. 8 Recap
- They Surf with Patton Oswalt
- Obama Asks Staff to Start CC’ing Him on Stuff : The New Yorker
- Mozambique Diary: On the benefits of being lazy
- Insect photography workshop in Belize
- Jane Mayer: How Far Did PBS Go to Avoid Offending a Sponsor? : The New Yorker
- Forgotten Heroes – NYTimes.com
- ‘Sex Offender Village’ – NYTimes.com
- What’s Next For Kaitlyn Hunt
- The Inside Story Of The Harvard Dissertation That Became Too Racist For Heritage | ThinkProgress
- THINK SIMILAR | More Intelligent Life
- Worthwhile Canadian Initiative: Revealed preferences for longevity
- Atheist tornado survivor refuses to thank the lord
- [Publisher's Note] | In Boston, An Exercise in Intimidation, by John R. MacArthur | Harper’s Magazine
- Paul Otellini’s Intel: Can the Company That Built the Future Survive It? – Atlantic Mobile
- We Are All Princes, Paupers, and Part of the Human Family – Facts So Romantic – Nautilus
- One Eyed Dog
- The Outrageous Cost of a Gene Test – NYTimes.com
- America’s ‘Mission Accomplished’ Legacy to Iraq: Sectarian Violence Mounts with 95 Dead | Informed Comment
- The Importance Of Maintaining Consistent Boundaries « Happiness in this World
- Sea Turtle Comeback: Giant Leatherback Numbers Rebound In Parts Of Caribbean – The Huffington Post
- 36 Unusual Units of Measurement – mental_floss on YouTube (Ep.10)
- Ray Manzarek
- Barbara Brenner
- Boruch Spiegel
- Facebook, One Year Later: What Really Happened in the Biggest IPO Flop Ever – Atlantic Mobile
- Child Slavery in Haiti
- Adam and Eve conundrum solved—and an amputated leg restored by God
- First look: The Coens’ marvelous folk-music odyssey – Salon.com
- The Smaller Majority by Piotr Naskrecki | Creative Nature Photography Blog by Piotr Naskrecki
- The weirdest centipede ever
- MY GOD PROBLEM | Edge.org
- Mysterious Poop Foam Causes Explosions on Hog Farms | Mother Jones
- A strange form of crypsis in butterflies
- Malaria parasite appears to change the host mosquito's behavior in an adaptive way
- ::: Reconnaissance Survey for the Alaska Railroad: James L. McPherson’s Kuskokwim Reconnaissance Collection. :::
- Alaska’s Digital Archives
- TED Home : The Editor’s Desk : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Daily Archives: August 18, 2012
George Monbiot – Hunger Games.
Monkey Island « Now I Know Archives.
Reblogged from Why Evolution Is True: by Greg Mayer Three gorilla brothers, Kesho, Alf, and Evindi, were recently reunited at Longleat Safari Park, after Kesho had been separated as part of a breeding program. As reported in an article in The … Continue reading
Bill backs one out at Reinventing the Toilet fair.
Reblogged from Why Evolution Is True: by Matthew Cobb Over at The Guardian, their new blogger Dave Hone of the University of Bristol (and, like Jerry, a Spurs supporter) has an excellent piece on the biases in the fossil record. … Continue reading
Velociraptor spider discovered in Oregon cave (pictures).
Pranksters Talk Baby Talk to Strangers In Grocery Store Parking Lot.
Real-Life Walter White is Wanted For Manufacturing Meth in Alabama.
A 1% Tax Rate? | ThinkProgress.
Endless Forms Most Beautiful.
Israeli Sniper Gets Only 45 Days for Killing of Two Women under White Flags | Common Dreams.
The Right’s Brittle Heroes | Common Dreams.
Reblogged from Puff the Mutant Dragon: This blog reached a new milestone recently. For one, the total hit count for Puff the Mutant Dragon just broke 100K. There are now over 250 people following this blog via RSS feeds, email, … Continue reading
VP Role for Paul Ryan Has His Former Parish Priest Worried.