- Sea Turtle Comeback: Giant Leatherback Numbers Rebound In Parts Of Caribbean – The Huffington Post
- 36 Unusual Units of Measurement – mental_floss on YouTube (Ep.10)
- Ray Manzarek
- Barbara Brenner
- Boruch Spiegel
- Facebook, One Year Later: What Really Happened in the Biggest IPO Flop Ever – Atlantic Mobile
- Child Slavery in Haiti
- Adam and Eve conundrum solved—and an amputated leg restored by God
- First look: The Coens’ marvelous folk-music odyssey – Salon.com
- The Smaller Majority by Piotr Naskrecki | Creative Nature Photography Blog by Piotr Naskrecki
- The weirdest centipede ever
- MY GOD PROBLEM | Edge.org
- Mysterious Poop Foam Causes Explosions on Hog Farms | Mother Jones
- A strange form of crypsis in butterflies
- Malaria parasite appears to change the host mosquito's behavior in an adaptive way
- ::: Reconnaissance Survey for the Alaska Railroad: James L. McPherson’s Kuskokwim Reconnaissance Collection. :::
- Alaska’s Digital Archives
- TED Home : The Editor’s Desk : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- A Letter from John Boehner : The New Yorker
- 4 Laughing Babies
- Laughing Quadruplets – The Next Day
- art inside me
- Human Chainsaw – Lefteris Mitsopoulos
- The Magic Box
- ‘Stories We Tell,’ Written and Directed by Sarah Polley – NYTimes.com
- The world through a newborn’s senses – latimes.com
- Scientists create human embryos to make stem cells – latimes.com
- “I will Survive” the Muslim Brotherhood: Leftist Egyptian Youth Music Video | Informed Comment
- The Lotto Symbolizes the False Promises of Barracuda Capitalism, and it Won’t make you Happy to Win | Informed Comment
- Curious monkey and puppy
- Can you name all the games and beat the cheat?
- A Vine Lesson on How To Wake Up Your Dog
- Zombie Parkour – The Flipping Dead
- Animal Dubs
- Cute rabbit steals cookies – another day! Süßes Kaninchen klaut sich Kekse!
- Made by Hand / No 5 The Bike Maker on Vimeo
- Baby Pancake and Watermelon
- Obama Denies Role in Government : The New Yorker
- New Yorker launches tool by Aaron Swartz to protect leaks – Salon.com
- Temple Grandin on DSM-5: “Sounds like diagnosis by committee” – Salon.com
- Alex Gibney: Julian Assange has become like “those he despises” – Salon.com
- Cat open five doors to go outside – Мачка отвара пет врати за да изле зе надвор
- How the Case for Austerity Has Crumbled by Paul Krugman | The New York Review of Books
- Ben Faccini – Street children
- Everest Maxed Out
- Was well-known lawyer’s demand letter ‘extortion’? Appeals court to hear arguments on judge’s ruling
- The Cicada’s Love Affair With Prime Numbers : The New Yorker
- The Smith/Klein/Kalecki Theory of Austerity – NYTimes.com
- Targeting Texas – NYTimes.com
Daily Archives: July 30, 2012
Neuroscience and Moral Responsibility – NYTimes.com.
Dr. Timothy Lepore, the only surgeon working on Nantucket island, has taken it upon himself to deliver whatever type of medical care his island inhabitants need, often challenging conventional notions of medicine and redefining what it means to be a … Continue reading
The Morality of Migration – NYTimes.com.
The Brain Set Free – Science News.
Guardian.co.uk – Enceladus: home of alien lifeforms?.
Brian Phillips on Olympic rhythmic gymnastics – Grantland.
Bunheads – Salon.com.
NPR.org » Kim Jong Un Has Married That Mystery Woman, North Korean TV Says.
Music by Kim Jong Un’s wife – Salon.com.
Greece: Syriza shines a light | Red Pepper.
Get on a (sushi) roll with the Sushi Bazooka.
Letters of Note: Whatever you like doing, do it!.
The Conversion of a Climate-Change Skeptic – NYTimes.com.
Endangered Aysén: Rios to Rivers and Los Escualos team up for conservation and fun on the Baker River | Conservacion Patagonica
Endangered Aysén: Rios to Rivers and Los Escualos team up for conservation and fun on the Baker River | Conservacion Patagonica.
Miniature Steve Jobs For Sale In Midtown Manhattan.
Romney on Jerusalem: A World of Hurt for America | Informed Comment.
“Now the King loved science and geometry…” (Chagall Lithograph from Arabian Nights) | Informed Comment
“Now the King loved science and geometry…” (Chagall Lithograph from Arabian Nights) | Informed Comment.
George Monbiot – Lead Soldiers.
delanceyplace.com 7/27/12 – jealousy and the double-helix.
delanceyplace.com 7/30/12 – a slave not opposed to slavery.