- Recommended read from Salon.com: Nobody “needs” to rape
- Four-pound hairball removed from tiger
- The Girl Who Turned to Bone – Atlantic Mobile
- “Children Are Dying” – People & Politics – Washingtonian
- Solomon Shereshevsky, the Unforgettable
- Mike Jay reviews ‘Permanent Present Tense’ by Suzanne Corkin · LRB 23 May 2013
- Holler If Ya Read Me: African-American Writers—and Readers—Fret Over the Future of Thug Lit | Observer
- My Medical Choice by Angelina Jolie – NYTimes.com
- Interior Lives, Katherine Rowland interviews Claire Messud – Guernica / A Magazine of Art & Politics
- Republicans Agree to Stop Using Word Scandal in Every Sentence If Obama Resigns : The New Yorker
- Pearl Jam Baby (She was only 2)
- Sneezing Animals Compilation
- Famed bird reappears after 400,000 miles of flight
- Could the Tasmanian tiger be hiding out in New Guinea?
- Scientists capture one of the world’s rarest big cats on film (photos)
- NOVA | Australia: First 4 Billion Years
- Article: 10 Common Ideas About Sex — That May Be Totally Wrong
- Tomgram: Engelhardt, The Biggest Criminal Enterprise in History | TomDispatch
- Roger Alan Wade- Fryin´ Bacon Nekkid
- Drive Thru Zombie Headless Prank
- Flirting With Animal Facts | Pleated-Jeans.com
- Springbok pronking
- Top 5 Strangest Rainforest Animals – Wildlife
- How to Make a Mini Bow and Arrow
- Rafsanjani’s Exclusion from Iran’s Presidential Race a Sign of Creeping Totalitarianism | Informed Comment
- Sen. Inhofe: “When a Disaster Occurs in America… Everyone … wants to pour Money on’em” | Informed Comment
- The Rag Blog: Michael James : Bill at Chester’s Hamburger King
- The Rag Blog: REPORT / Mariann G. Wizard : ‘La Vida Coca’ in Bolivia and Peru / 3
- Yet more felids: the Javan leopard
- Time Regained! by James Gleick | The New York Review of Books
- Pathetic Little People / Жалкий Людишк а
- How To Disappoint Your Parents In 61 Seconds – BuzzFeed Mobile
- Spinosaurus vs Carcharodontosaurus – The balance of power – Planet Dinosaur – BBC
- Republicans Question Whether Obama Could Handle Actual Scandal : The New Yorker
- Cat Beards | Know Your Meme
- Speed Kills – This is Why You Can’t Outrun a Cheetah
- Captivating Portraits of Luminous Underwater Creatures – My Modern Metropolis
- Common misquotations
- The Japanese Tradition – Chopsticks
- The Smallest Park In The World
- Game of Fucks: All the swearing in Game of Thrones | Slacktory
- The ultimate Arrested Development supercut | Slacktory
- Gay of Thrones: Game of Thrones Ep. 8 Recap
- They Surf with Patton Oswalt
- Obama Asks Staff to Start CC’ing Him on Stuff : The New Yorker
- Mozambique Diary: On the benefits of being lazy
- Insect photography workshop in Belize
- Jane Mayer: How Far Did PBS Go to Avoid Offending a Sponsor? : The New Yorker
- Forgotten Heroes – NYTimes.com
Daily Archives: July 27, 2012
New Questions About Sheldon Adelson’s Casino Operations in Macau – ProPublica.
How Will the 99% Deal With 70 Million Psychopaths?.
John Coltrane Impressions.
Romney’s Olympic Trouble Continues : The New Yorker.
Hushpuppy: Once there was a girl named Hushpuppy, and she lived with her daddy in The Bathtub.
Performance enhancement: Superhuman athletes : Nature News & Comment.
Very Superstitious – Lapham’s Quarterly.
NPR.org » If You Are Hit By Two Atomic Bombs, Should You Have Kids?.
Moral Enhancement | Philosophy Now.
How I hacked my brain with Adderall: a cautionary tale | The Verge.
Reblogged from Pandaemonium: As an aspiring teenage middle distance runner I once dreamed of competing at the Olympics. I grew up in the golden age of British middle distance running in the 1970s and 1980s. My hero was Steve Ovett, … Continue reading
God Will Kill the Children of Sinners If even then you remain hostile toward me and refuse to obey, I will inflict you with seven more disasters for your sins. I will release wild animals that will kill your children … Continue reading
Famous Paintings Recreated Using Thousands of Torn Magazine Scraps | Colossal.
Five guys take same photo for 30 years.
Driftwood Doilies, A Baltic Sea Beach Art Installation by NeSpoon.
“Belief systems provide a programme which relieves the necessity of thought.” Bertrand Russell 1872 – 1970
The big thieves hang the little ones. – Czech proverb
In Pennsylvania fracking suit, court rules for towns – latimes.com.
Species profile: Culpeo Fox | Conservacion Patagonica.
Self-Evident Truths | Derrick Jensen | Orion Magazine.
The World Top Incomes Database.