- TEENS REACT TO MEAN GIRLS (10th Anniversary)
- What Michael Did | Toronto Star
- The dangers of quantum theology
- The ninth pitch drop fell
- California’s Prisons Fail the Mentally Ill (But They Can Change) | Boston Review
- Randall Kennedy: Racial Preferences Are Fair—and They Work | Boston Review
- Slide un Cable en SpeedRiding on Vimeo
- ▶ History of Jazz Piano (THE INSTRUMENTALS – Episode 5) – YouTube
- A gorgeous 100 million year-old robber
- High Inequality Results in More US Deaths than Tobacco, Car Crashes and Guns Combined | Informed Comment
- Supreme Court Calls Lying by Politicians an Expression of Their Religion : The New Yorker
- Louis C.K.’s GQ Cover Story – May 2014
- Quantum Entanglement Drives the Arrow of Time, Scientists Say | Simons Foundation
- Pre-Code Movies Worth Watching
- Life as a Brazilian Woman – NYTimes.com
- MagiCATastrophe – CATastrophes
- The New York Times Criticized for Submitting to Israeli Censors | Informed Comment
- We Could Be King – Official Trailer HD
- These Guys Are Better At Spinning Pens Than You Are At Most Things – Digg
- Robert Ingersoll
- Microworlds: Slow Life
- NYTimes: A 12-Year-Old’s Trek of Despair Ends in a Noose at the Border
- The 20 most underrated albums of all time – Salon.com
- New Statesman | H G Wells: “It seems to me that I am more to the Left than you, Mr Stalin”
- Caught in an Avalanche — Editor’s Picks — Medium
- the passover plagues — 4/18/14
- Researchers report female cave insect with grasping penis, leads to accusations of sexist science
- British Pathé Makes 85,000 Historical Clips Available On YouTube | Larry Ferlazzo’s Websites of the Day…
- Daily Kos :: The State of Texas Has Held a Man in Prison for 33 Years Without a Valid Conviction and Sentence
- Chicago Tribune – Front Page – Joseph Sperling and his attorney Jon Loevy – Photos
- Alan Waldman : ‘Dirty, Pretty Things’ with Oscar nominee Chiwetel Ejiofor is a movie you sho uld see | The Rag Blog
- New Statesman | Despite the best efforts of Cameron’s Britain, being in your twenties is actually great
- The Believer Logger – The Immortal Horizon — The Immortal Horizon
- The Rapture of the Nerds | TIME.com
- Segregation Now – ProPublica
- Paris Review – The Art of Fiction No. 69, Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Nico’s Story
- Why are some animals so ugly? – Earth Unplugged
- The one video you need to see today.
- Redface has another big day at the ballpark in Cleveland
- You Know Those Models With Unrealistic Bodies? Ellen Had One On Her Show. Yep, Totally Impossible.
- Up Close with Nature: Tropical spiders
- ‘Capital in the Twenty-First Century’, by Thomas Piketty – FT.com
- Sign Warfare – Asymptote
- It’s Adventure Time
- Errors in Inquiry on Rape Allegations Against FSU’s Jameis Winston
- KIDS REACT TO WALKMANS (Portable Cassette Players)
- The Dickens of Detroit «
- Macro Man: The Mystery of the Dots
Daily Archives: July 18, 2012
Alone in the Ocean « Now I Know Archives.
ErlebNest treehouse – a cocoon in the canopy.
Boy Scouts to Continue Excluding ‘Open or Avowed’ Gays – NYTimes.com.
Herbie Hancock Liza.
Did Mitt Romney Pay ZERO Taxes? | ThinkProgress.
The GOP War on Women is Back | ThinkProgress.
Romney Campaign Releases First Picture of V.P. Pick : The New Yorker.
Originally posted on Why Evolution Is True:
Many of you have probably heard of one of the most bizarre and sinister adaptations in nature: the manipulation of host behavior by parasites in a way that not only kills the hosts,…
Horror Bucket, A Personalized Zombie Head Popcorn Bucket.
Jean-Emmanuel “Valnoir” Simoulin pushes the limits of art – Salon.com.
NPR.org » Five Men Agree To Stand Directly Under An Exploding Nuclear Bomb.
Is Michelle Bachmann’ an agent of the Muslim Brotherhood? | Informed Comment.