- My Brother, Teddy – Video – NYTimes.com
- ‘True Detective’ Finale: All We Have to Do Is Let Go «
- The Story Behind the SAT Overhaul – NYTimes.com
- ‘If I move he’ll attack’: mastering rage in prisoners | Society | theguardian.com
- Report: Ocean Levels Could Rise Foot Or More If Lots Of People Go Swimming | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source
- INTERVIEW With Two Year Old Skateboarding Toddler From Australia!
- Chicago Tribune – Front Page – House cat in Oregon attacks baby, traps family in bedroom
- Andrew Solomon: The Father of the Sandy Hook Killer Searches for Answers : The New Yorker
- The True Detective Finale: That’s It? – Atlantic Mobile
- Blood-suckers in Brooklyn: how the old world medicine of leeches survives | Money | theguardian.com
- NYTimes: Auto Regulators Dismissed Defect Tied to 13 Deaths
- The ‘Boys’ in the Bunkhouse
- The ‘Armed Struggle’ Vindicated in El Salvador
- No One In ‘True Detective’ Makes Any Damn Sense – Digg
- World’s First Sunset Hyperlapse From An Airplane – Digg
- This is your brain on murder: What the mind of a psychopath looks like – Salon.com
- Weirdest Snowden leak yet: The NSA has an advice columnist | Ars Technica
- March 9: The Abolitionist | Jewish Currents
- First Ever Fatwa Issued Against Wildlife Trafficking
- Shagged by a rare parrot – Last Chance To See – BBC Two
- Reaching My Autistic Son Through Disney – NYTimes.com
- Crimea and the Hysteria of History : The New Yorker
- Multimedia Gallery – U.S. Census Bureau
- Digital Collections – Chicago Public Library
- The Urban Institute | Pressroom | Data at a Glance
- Birds-of-Paradise Project Introduction
- Cookie Shapes!
- New film on Noah and the Ark offends both Christians and Muslims
- Harriet M. Welsch, Scout Finch, and How to Be a Good Bad American Girl : The New Yorker
- TCS – Robot Heart: Heart-Shaped Box – Nirvana (covered by Kawehi)
- Escandalo #2
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Sixteen, Alone, 23 Hours a Day, in a Six-by-Eight-Foot Box — Solitary Lives — Medium
- Why Much Of What You’ve Read About Ukraine Isn’t Quite Right, As Explained By Ukrainians | ThinkProgress
- 500,000 Cranes Are Headed for Nebraska in One of Earth’s Greatest Migrations | Science | Smithsonian
- Ukraine Situation Further Confused After Appearance by John Travolta : The New Yorker
- Why Carl Sagan is Truly Irreplaceable | Science | Smithsonian
- Arundhati Roy, the Not-So-Reluctant Renegade – NYTimes.com
- Before OkCupid and Match.com, there was Project Flame: What happened when I started one of the world ’s first computer dating services in 1966.
- BBC News – The Indian sanitary pad revolutionary
- Extreme Shoplifting
- Daily Kos :: The Jews Have Disappointed Michele Bachmann
- Obama knew CIA secretly monitored intelligence committee, senator claims
- Is Whole Foods a bastion of pseudoscience?
- Creationism taught in Indiana public school
- Tough as nails | The Smaller Majority by Piotr Naskrecki
- Official Histories by Kirsten Weld – Guernica / A Magazine of Art & Politics
- Shark point of view video: Head-strapped camera shows how sharks see the ocean.
Daily Archives: July 18, 2012
Alone in the Ocean « Now I Know Archives.
ErlebNest treehouse – a cocoon in the canopy.
Boy Scouts to Continue Excluding ‘Open or Avowed’ Gays – NYTimes.com.
Herbie Hancock Liza.
Did Mitt Romney Pay ZERO Taxes? | ThinkProgress.
The GOP War on Women is Back | ThinkProgress.
Romney Campaign Releases First Picture of V.P. Pick : The New Yorker.
Originally posted on Why Evolution Is True:
Many of you have probably heard of one of the most bizarre and sinister adaptations in nature: the manipulation of host behavior by parasites in a way that not only kills the hosts,…
Horror Bucket, A Personalized Zombie Head Popcorn Bucket.
Jean-Emmanuel “Valnoir” Simoulin pushes the limits of art – Salon.com.
NPR.org » Five Men Agree To Stand Directly Under An Exploding Nuclear Bomb.
Is Michelle Bachmann’ an agent of the Muslim Brotherhood? | Informed Comment.