- Praying Mantis Mimics Flower to Trick Prey – News Watch
- Portraits Of Blackness, Lauren K. Alleyne interviews Retha Powers – Guernica / A Magazine of Art & Politics
- Robotic camera meets lion pride
- delanceyplace.com 12/4/13 – bullying
- Hubble Telescope Sends Back Annoying Stream of Selfies : The New Yorker
- Montage: Archery in film | Slacktory
- Mark Solock sent you a video: “2013 Movie Trailer Mashup”
- Must-watch television show on escaping Mormonism
- The Secrets Inside Us – NYTimes.com
- Max Blumenthal: I knew Alterman would freak out – Salon.com
- NSA tracking cellphone locations worldwide, Snowden documents show – The Washington Post
- Fossils Yield Oldest Known Human DNA – D-brief | DiscoverMagazine.com
- Einstein Quote About Religion and Science Was Wrong, Misinterpreted | New Republic
- Guardian: We have published 1 pct of Snowden leak
- Another child doomed by faith, and an "ad" for vaccination
- Shade’s crazy Russian roof run | POV (ep.40)
- Could a procedure alter hunger and cure obesity? Maybe, study says – latimes.com
- Does My Goldfish Know Who I Am? Scientists and Writers Answer Little Kids’ Big Questions about How Life Works | Brain Pickings
- A passel of possums
- The @FacesPics Twitter Account Posts Fun Anthropomorphic Photos Containing Hidden Faces | Colossal
- Best Buy Real Home Theater Experience
- Harlow the Weimaraner and Indi the Dachshund Are Best Friends
- Two bizarre deep-sea creatures
- Shermer and Dalton go after science-y woo
- Thanksgiving Myth Busted: Eating Turkey Won’t Make You Sleepy | LiveScience
- The panda ant
- Dead whale explodes
- Wrong About Being Wrong | George Monbiot
- Guillermo Back-to-Back at the 2013 AMAs
- Is Punishment or Reward More Effective?
- True Facts About The Sea Pig
- Thanksgiving Etiquette
- 25 Little Known Facts About Thanksgiving – mental_floss on YouTube (Ep. 36)
- Duncan Lou Who – I’m a Boxer Puppy, with legs of two.
- Duncan Lou Who – 1 fish, 2 fish, red fish, Boxer fish
- FISA court, which approves FBI, NSA surveillance, faces reform challenge from Oregon senators | OregonLive.com
- Borderland Beat: Interview with US Defense Attorney turned Tijuana Narcojunior.
- Araucaria’s last puzzle: crossword master dies | Crosswords | The Guardian
- The N.S.A. Dips Into Pornography – NYTimes.com
- A Bird Whose Life Depends on a Crab – NYTimes.com
- RDFRS: Top 10 Questions from Richard’s Live Chat on Reddit
- Informed Comment » Pope Francis: Why are Deaths of the Homeless not a Headline but a 2-point Dow Jones rise is? (Germanos)
- Informed Comment » NSA monitored visits of “Radicalizers” to Chat Rooms, Skin Sites to Discredit Them
- A 13-step guide to trashing Ndamukong Suh, the NFL’s most eloquent and incendiary bad guy – Grantland
- NYTimes: The Obamacare Worm Turns
- Olivia Robertson – Obituary – Telegraph
- Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #5 Jimmy Kimmel Live Video Clips – ABC.com
- HOW TO FIGHT A BABY
- Micro pig on bed enjoys having a tummy rub
Daily Archives: July 18, 2012
Alone in the Ocean « Now I Know Archives.
ErlebNest treehouse – a cocoon in the canopy.
Boy Scouts to Continue Excluding ‘Open or Avowed’ Gays – NYTimes.com.
Herbie Hancock Liza.
Did Mitt Romney Pay ZERO Taxes? | ThinkProgress.
The GOP War on Women is Back | ThinkProgress.
Romney Campaign Releases First Picture of V.P. Pick : The New Yorker.
Reblogged from Why Evolution Is True: Many of you have probably heard of one of the most bizarre and sinister adaptations in nature: the manipulation of host behavior by parasites in a way that not only kills the hosts, but … Continue reading
Horror Bucket, A Personalized Zombie Head Popcorn Bucket.
Jean-Emmanuel “Valnoir” Simoulin pushes the limits of art – Salon.com.
NPR.org » Five Men Agree To Stand Directly Under An Exploding Nuclear Bomb.
Is Michelle Bachmann’ an agent of the Muslim Brotherhood? | Informed Comment.