- Does It Help to Know History?
- The Death of Film: After Hollywood Goes Digital, What Happens to Movies? – The Atlantic
- James Foley’s Truth – The New Yorker
- The Mad Hatter – EPIC Hat Juggling!
- The Milky Way
- Baby vs ostrich
- カワウソ劇場 行儀よく？？
- Farmer Chases Fifth Wedding Party Out Of Barn This Month | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source
- What Happened to Motorola | Chicago magazine | September 2014
- Alan Waldman : ‘Love/Hate’ is a very dark but highly compelling Irish crime drama | The Rag Blog
- Ebola, Population, and Evolution: The story the media is not covering | MAHB
- August 27: Gentle Giant – Jewish Currents
- Mary Beard Takes On Her Sexist Detractors
- Digg.com: Need A Hilarious Web Series To Fill That Empty Hole In Your Life? Here Are Three Places To Start
- Navel-gazing surgeons finally decide what the perfect belly button looks like | Death and Taxes
- Growing Up in Therapy
- What Does It Mean to ‘Throw Like a Girl’? – NYTimes.com
- Photos: The Weird and Wonderful Sheep of the Faroe Islands – Modern Farmer
- ▶ GoPro: Diving With Giant Manta Rays – YouTube
- ピザキャット！店 GRAND OPEN
- The Evolution of the Headphone – liGo
- Bored Kim Jong-Un Stacks Entire North Korean Populace Into Human Pyramid To Kill Time | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source
- One Doctor’s Quest to Save People by Injecting Them With Scorpion Venom | Magazine | WIRED
- RIVAS, Nicaragua: Nicaragua’s latest revolution: Becoming a green energy powerhouse | World | McClat chy DC
- A Unified Theory – NYTimes.com
- Why Are Chinese Patients Violently Attacking Their Doctors?
- Goalkeeper scores goal | Why Evolution Is True
- From Under The Rust
- Cat Demands More Petting!
- 4 Reasons to Plant a Vegetable Garden in the Front Yard – Modern Farmer
- A Compilation Of People Completely Screwing Up The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge – Digg
- The Amazing Contortions of B.K.S. Iyengar – Atlantic Mobile
- 26 Amusing Facts About Amusement Parks – mental_floss on Youtube (Ep.218)
- The Moth Presents Dana Stallard: Lost and Found Daughter
- True Facts About Marsupials
- Check out this piece on Slate
- The Strange Tale of the North Pond Hermit
- Little League Kids Lose, And This Coach Knows Exactly What To Say – Digg
- A photo from WTF, Evolution?
- ▶ Barack Obama Singing Problem by Ariana Grande – YouTube
- ▶ Summer Pool Party for Dogs – YouTube
- Report: Average American Loses $5,000 Each Year From Splitting Check | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source
- diamonds are forever — 8/20/14
- Little Boy Devastated After Dad Takes His Ear – Digg
- The Best Possible Ending To A Motorcycle Accident – Digg
- Can Robots Be Too Nice
- Filming Wildlife | The Browser
- The Anaesthetized Queen & the Path to Painless Childbirth | The Chirurgeon’s Apprentice
- Attending James Joyce’s Birthday Party | New Republic
Daily Archives: July 18, 2012
Alone in the Ocean « Now I Know Archives.
ErlebNest treehouse – a cocoon in the canopy.
Boy Scouts to Continue Excluding ‘Open or Avowed’ Gays – NYTimes.com.
Herbie Hancock Liza.
Did Mitt Romney Pay ZERO Taxes? | ThinkProgress.
The GOP War on Women is Back | ThinkProgress.
Romney Campaign Releases First Picture of V.P. Pick : The New Yorker.
Originally posted on Why Evolution Is True:
Many of you have probably heard of one of the most bizarre and sinister adaptations in nature: the manipulation of host behavior by parasites in a way that not only kills the hosts,…
Horror Bucket, A Personalized Zombie Head Popcorn Bucket.
Jean-Emmanuel “Valnoir” Simoulin pushes the limits of art – Salon.com.
NPR.org » Five Men Agree To Stand Directly Under An Exploding Nuclear Bomb.
Is Michelle Bachmann’ an agent of the Muslim Brotherhood? | Informed Comment.