- The Girl Who Turned to Bone – Atlantic Mobile
- “Children Are Dying” – People & Politics – Washingtonian
- Solomon Shereshevsky, the Unforgettable
- Mike Jay reviews ‘Permanent Present Tense’ by Suzanne Corkin · LRB 23 May 2013
- Holler If Ya Read Me: African-American Writers—and Readers—Fret Over the Future of Thug Lit | Observer
- My Medical Choice by Angelina Jolie – NYTimes.com
- Interior Lives, Katherine Rowland interviews Claire Messud – Guernica / A Magazine of Art & Politics
- Republicans Agree to Stop Using Word Scandal in Every Sentence If Obama Resigns : The New Yorker
- Pearl Jam Baby (She was only 2)
- Sneezing Animals Compilation
- Famed bird reappears after 400,000 miles of flight
- Could the Tasmanian tiger be hiding out in New Guinea?
- Scientists capture one of the world’s rarest big cats on film (photos)
- NOVA | Australia: First 4 Billion Years
- Article: 10 Common Ideas About Sex — That May Be Totally Wrong
- Tomgram: Engelhardt, The Biggest Criminal Enterprise in History | TomDispatch
- Roger Alan Wade- Fryin´ Bacon Nekkid
- Drive Thru Zombie Headless Prank
- Flirting With Animal Facts | Pleated-Jeans.com
- Springbok pronking
- Top 5 Strangest Rainforest Animals – Wildlife
- How to Make a Mini Bow and Arrow
- Rafsanjani’s Exclusion from Iran’s Presidential Race a Sign of Creeping Totalitarianism | Informed Comment
- Sen. Inhofe: “When a Disaster Occurs in America… Everyone … wants to pour Money on’em” | Informed Comment
- The Rag Blog: Michael James : Bill at Chester’s Hamburger King
- The Rag Blog: REPORT / Mariann G. Wizard : ‘La Vida Coca’ in Bolivia and Peru / 3
- Yet more felids: the Javan leopard
- Time Regained! by James Gleick | The New York Review of Books
- Pathetic Little People / Жалкий Людишк а
- How To Disappoint Your Parents In 61 Seconds – BuzzFeed Mobile
- Spinosaurus vs Carcharodontosaurus – The balance of power – Planet Dinosaur – BBC
- Republicans Question Whether Obama Could Handle Actual Scandal : The New Yorker
- Cat Beards | Know Your Meme
- Speed Kills – This is Why You Can’t Outrun a Cheetah
- Captivating Portraits of Luminous Underwater Creatures – My Modern Metropolis
- Common misquotations
- The Japanese Tradition – Chopsticks
- The Smallest Park In The World
- Game of Fucks: All the swearing in Game of Thrones | Slacktory
- The ultimate Arrested Development supercut | Slacktory
- Gay of Thrones: Game of Thrones Ep. 8 Recap
- They Surf with Patton Oswalt
- Obama Asks Staff to Start CC’ing Him on Stuff : The New Yorker
- Mozambique Diary: On the benefits of being lazy
- Insect photography workshop in Belize
- Jane Mayer: How Far Did PBS Go to Avoid Offending a Sponsor? : The New Yorker
- Forgotten Heroes – NYTimes.com
- ‘Sex Offender Village’ – NYTimes.com
- What’s Next For Kaitlyn Hunt
Daily Archives: July 14, 2012
GlobalPost – Salon.com.
Microsoft’s Downfall: Inside the Executive E-mails and Cannibalistic Culture That Felled a Tech Giant | Blogs | Vanity Fair
Microsoft’s Downfall: Inside the Executive E-mails and Cannibalistic Culture That Felled a Tech Giant | Blogs | Vanity Fair.
Investigation: Mitt Romney’s Offshore Accounts, Tax Loopholes, and Mysterious I.R.A. | Politics | Vanity Fair
Investigation: Mitt Romney’s Offshore Accounts, Tax Loopholes, and Mysterious I.R.A. | Politics | Vanity Fair.
Reblogged from Why Evolution Is True: I’m reading E. O. Wilson’s new book, The Social Conquest of Earth. I will have more to say later about his views on the evolution of cooperation in humans and social insects, but I … Continue reading
Reblogged from Deep Green Resistance News Service: By Mongabay 94 of the world’s 103 lemur species are at risk of extinction according to a new assessment by the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) released by the group’s Species … Continue reading
EuroLapse, Beautiful Time-Lapse Video Shot Throughout Europe.
Chinese Workers Hail Romney’s Record as Job Creator « Borowitz Report.
The Tales of the Prairie Dog « Now I Know Archives.
Crocodiles Really Do Shed Tears When They Eat.
Many Crosswalk Signal Buttons Don’t Do Anything Anymore.
Reblogged from Why Evolution Is True: by Matthew Cobb I spent Friday-Sunday last week at the Royal Society Summer Exhibition, helping out some colleagues from the Manchester University Geochemistry & Paleontology Research Group as they explained their research to the … Continue reading
Reblogged from Why Evolution Is True: by Greg Mayer The recent untimely passing of Lonesome George, the last living individual of the Galapagos tortoise subspecies from Pinta (Abingdon) Island, reminds me of a paper from earlier this year, which holds … Continue reading
Reblogged from Why Evolution Is True: If evolution is a scientific theory worth its salt, then there must be some conceivable observations that could show it to be wrong. I just wanted to put down, for the record, what some … Continue reading
Invisible Mothers « Now I Know Archives.
Bridge Over Former Water « Now I Know Archives.
Eli Cane: Wounds and Scars – Guernica / A Magazine of Art & Politics by Eli Cane – Guernica / A Magazine of Art & Politics
Eli Cane: Wounds and Scars – Guernica / A Magazine of Art & Politics by Eli Cane – Guernica / A Magazine of Art & Politics.