- Everest Maxed Out
- How the Case for Austerity Has Crumbled by Paul Krugman | The New York Review of Books
- Ben Faccini – Street children
- Everest Maxed Out
- Was well-known lawyer’s demand letter ‘extortion’? Appeals court to hear arguments on judge’s ruling
- The Cicada’s Love Affair With Prime Numbers : The New Yorker
- The Smith/Klein/Kalecki Theory of Austerity – NYTimes.com
- Targeting Texas – NYTimes.com
- The Real I.R.S. Scandal – NYTimes.com
- Behind the I.R.S. Mess: A Campaign-Finance Scandal – NYTimes.com
- The Smart Set: Step Backward, Step Forward – May 15, 2013
- Old Love
- The Rag Blog: Michael James : Doing the Whirlpool at the Paradise
- The Rag Blog: BOOKS / Jonah Raskin : Blake Slonecker’s ‘New Dawn’ Tells the LNS Story
- The Rag Blog: REPORT / Mariann G. Wizard : ‘La Vida Coca’ in Bolivia and Peru / 2
- The Rag Blog: Robert Jensen : The Collapse of Journalism
- Dancing Toward Doomsday: Five Signs the Table is Set | NationofChange
- Trout invasion behind park’s elk decline | News.com.au
- Mayoral candidate endorsed by Jesus
- Jaron Lanier: The Internet destroyed the middle class – Salon.com
- About That Debt Crisis? Never Mind – NYTimes.com
- Belize Construction company Destroys Mayan Pyramid in Latest Refutation of Libertarianism | Informed Comment
- Obama must Make Fighting Climate Change National Project, or Die the death of a thousand Scandals | Informed Comment
- Exploring the Mind of the Mountain Gorilla | Endless Forms Most Beautiful
- E.J. Dionne: The false god of ‘narrative’ – The Washington Post
- Amazon’s flood/drought cycle becoming more extreme, less predictable
- Industrialized fishing has forced seabirds to change what they eat
- High school student suing for First Amendment violation outs herself
- An eagle takes flight
- The Freedom from Religion Foundation to Ball State University: cease and desist your religious indoctrination
- Film Review: Canning Paradise
- Robert Scheer: Elizabeth Warren, a Great Investment – Robert Scheer’s Columns – Truthdig
- marksolock shared a page with you on StumbleUpon
- Kim Jong-un Defends Right to Obtain Journalists’ Phone RecordsÃÂ : The New Yorker
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art – PUNK: Chaos to Couture
- Department of Justice Spying on AP Reporters’ Telephone Contacts Threatens Democracy | Informed Comment
- Welcome, Robot Overlords. Please Don’t Fire Us? | Mother Jones
- Endless Forms Most Beautiful | Naturalist (and other) ramblings by Kimberly Moynahan
- Red Hook Grain Terminal | Atlas Obscura
- ‘See you on the other side’ : Columbia Journalism Review
- G.O.P. Split Over Whether to Waste Time Investigating Benghazi or Repealing Obamacare : The New Yorker
- How to Piss Off Every New Yorker in 36 Seconds
- Toddler does wheelies in a Power Wheel
- Exceptional Expressions of Espresso
- Student Debt and the Crushing of the American Dream – NYTimes.com
- How Austerity Kills – NYTimes.com
- E Pluribus Me – NYTimes.com
- Alice E. Kober, 43 – Lost to History No More – NYTimes.com
- Indian historical linguistics: Setting the record straight | The Economist
Daily Archives: July 6, 2012
Quite Likely the Worst Job Ever | Past Imperfect.
Simon Johnson: Lie More, as a Business Model – NYTimes.com.
How Morocco Dodged the Arab Spring by Nicolas Pelham | NYRblog | The New York Review of Books.
n 1: The Stupidity of Computers.
North Carolina Regresses on Race and Gender Bias – NYTimes.com.
Man whose murder conviction overturned being released | News-Gazette.com.
Full-Length Rainbow Gown Created Out of 50,000 Gummy Bears.