- No one can prevent all abortions. You can only eliminate safe abortions | Jessica Valenti | Comment is free | The Guardian
- Antidepressant Can’t Believe It’s Expected To Fix This Mess All On Its Own | The Onion – Ame rica’s Finest News Source
- Trekking Mongolia Photo Gallery | Outside Magazine’s Featured Photo Galleries | OutsideOnline.com
- Ruby Bridges – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Astronaut Chris Hadfield took 45,000 photos from space—here are some of the best – Quartz
- A Song For Bruce Rauner, Illinois’ Republican Governor Candidate
- Will 2014 be the warmest year on record?
- Inside the Koch Brothers’ Toxic Empire | Rolling Stone
- The Three Breakthroughs That Have Finally Unleashed AI on the World | WIRED
- What Do You Do When You Think You Have a Murderer in the Family? | VICE
- Why would someone steal the world’s rarest water lily? | Sam Knight | News | The Guardian
- The World’s Greatest Counterfeiter: Frank Bourassa
- Excuse Me While I Point Out Something Great About This Jim Carrey Clip Everyone Is Talking About
- The Most Hilariously Inappropriate Halloween Costumes For Babies! : LittleThings.com – Amazing Video s, Stories and News from around the world. It’s the little things in life that matter the most!
- Federal Court: ‘We Have Our Doubts That Imprisonment Is An Appropriate Treatment’ For Marijuana Use | ThinkProgress
- Billionaires to Retain Control of Government – The New Yorker
- Andy Borowitz: The New Yorker
- 33 Things People From Michigan Have To Explain To Out-Of-Towners – Movoto
- The best pictures from National Geographic’s Photo Contest 2014
- What’s So Bad About Gluten?
- Nick Thorkelson’s Cartoon about Herbert Marcuse – Jewish Currents
- NYTimes: The Man on Death Row Who Changed Me
- How Do You Like It Now, Gentlemen?
- What Having An Abortion In 1959 Was Like
- Bob Dylan’s “The Basement Tapes Complete”
- October 26: Hollywood Fights Back – Jewish Currents
- October 26: The Wizard of Schenectady – Jewish Currents
- The Dangers of Eating Late at Night – NYTimes.com
- The Strange Day When Bugs Bunny Saved the Life of Mel Blanc Open Culture
- Teenage Boy May Have Shot Up His School Because His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him | ThinkProgress
- Cream Bassist Jack Bruce Dead at 71 | Rolling Stone
- Poll: Majority of Americans Favor Quarantining Wolf Blitzer – The New Yorker
- Inside An $8 Billion Family Feud: Who Poisoned The Orkin Fortune? – Forbes
- Plants Can Tell When They’re Being Eaten – Modern Farmer
- Harry Major Took in Ex-Cons for Sex and Friendship. Then He Turned Up Dead | The Informer | Los Angeles | Los Angeles News and Events | LA Weekly
- Equitable Access to Care — How the United States Ranks Internationally — NEJM
- Three amazing photos by Melvyn Yeo | Why Evolution Is True
- From Secret McConnell Audio, 12 Destructive Things a GOP Senate Would Do
- Vashti Bunyan: It’s hard to imagine making another album – Salon.com
- Another Day, Another School Shooting | Mother Jones
- The murderers next door | UK news | The Guardian
- 6 ‘Twilight Zone’ Episodes That Prove Society Is Way More Terrifying Than Any Monster
- Colorado School Board Controversy Turning Frustrated Republicans Into Democrats
- How Far Fitness Has Fallen | The Fit List | OutsideOnline.com
- Fluffy Cat Pretends He’s Godzilla and Destroys a Miniature City
- A Night At The Opera: Crowded Cabin Scene
- Marx Brothers Mirror Scene
- Marx Brothers – Duck Soup – Rufus T Fireflys introduction
- Marx Brothers – Password Scene – Horse Feathers – Chico and Groucho
- World On Alert: Has The American Ebola Outbreak S… | ClickHole
Daily Archives: May 22, 2012
An Oral History of the Rise and Fall (and Rise) of “The Dana Carvey Show”: Movies TV: GQ.
A Year After the Non-Apocalypse: Where Are They Now? | Culture | Religion Dispatches.
Tomgram: Ellen Cantarow, The New Eco-Devastation in Rural America | TomDispatch.
How To Survive A Hospitalization « Happiness in this World.
delanceyplace.com 5/21/12 – sneaking daylight past a rooster.
The Usual Suspects « Now I Know Archives.
Rolling Stone Mobile – Politics – Politics: How FBI Entrapment Is Inventing ‘Terrorists’ – and Letting Bad Guys Off the Hook
Rolling Stone Mobile – Politics – Politics: How FBI Entrapment Is Inventing ‘Terrorists’ – and Letting Bad Guys Off the Hook.
George Monbiot – Genocide Denial: Expert Assessments.
George Monbiot – Correspondence with Noam Chomsky.
George Monbiot – See No Evil.
What a terrible task to take on at such a dark moment when I would prefer to keep my thoughts private, but someone must speak. I am, and I hope you are, sickened to see Rupert Murdoch’s New York Post … Continue reading
delanceyplace.com 5/22/12 – the origins of sex.
Certain Ants are Used as Living Food Storage Vessels.
Held in Check « Now I Know Archives.