- You Are Not Late — The Message — Medium
- McSweeney’s Internet Tendency: List: More Engaging Copy for the Ten Commandments.
- If a cat could talk – David Wood – Aeon
- Of Maggots and Brain Scans | Boston Review
- Florida Keys Webcam Captures Sea Turtle Hatch
- Sleeping with a Cheetah at Cheetah Experience Bloemfontein, SA
- Sleeping Baby Leopard – Cheetah Experience Bloemfontein
- North Korea Is Not Pleased: Dance Video Features Kim Jong Un : The Two-Way : NPR
- Found this photo for you on Tumblr
- Watch A 6-Year-Old Roller Skate Underneath 39 Cars – Digg
- New ‘Game Of Thrones’ Cast Members Revealed – Digg
- Earth’s Sixth Mass Extinction Is Now Underway, Wiping Out Species At An Alarming Rate: Report – weather.com
- Religious abuse of children
- Collection: CPUSA: Ninety Years of History
- In Alaska, wood frogs freeze for seven months, thaw and hop away – LA Times
- HUGE aquatic insect reported (and other big bugs) | Why Evolution Is True
- Theremin: How science fiction got its sound
- Morgan Freeman Chats with Jimmy While Sucking Helium
- 15 Month Old Controls 500 Boys at Camp Rockmont
- The Weekly Wonk | Israel Redux – The Weekly Wonk
- How To Get Paid To Drop Out Of Races: A Professional Pacer Tells All
- Guinea worm is almost eradicated, in one of the biggest public health wins ever – Vox
- Crazy Circle Illusion!
- Adorable Bulldog Can’t Stop Kissing Baby | Rumble – Yahoo Screen
- Small Cat Chases Big Husky Around | Storyful – Yahoo Screen
- Court allows use of “stingray” cell tracking device in murder case | Ars Technica
- What I Saw on Rikers Island – NYTimes.com
- What I Saw on Rikers Island – NYTimes.com
- Blacklisted: The Secret Government Rulebook For Labeling You a TerroristThe Intercept
- Medical research: Treat ageing : Nature News & Comment
- Who Will Save the Wolverine? Not the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service – The Daily Beast
- The infatuated leopard experience
- 10 Amazing Bets You Will Always Win – NEW (Ep 11)
- How a solar storm two years ago nearly caused a catastrophe on Earth – The Washington Post
- “Film Noir”: The Elusive Genre – The New Yorker
- The unbelievable life and death of Michael C. Ruppert | The Verge
- NBA Total Recall: LeBron’s mighty mind – ESPN
- The New Face of Hunger – National Geographic
- Lisa Elmaleh’s Folk Portraits – The New Yorker
- Royal Baby’s First Year Widely Considered Disappointing
- ▶ Kayak levantado por ballena en Puerto Madryn – YouTube
- Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Cat | Videos We Heart | Watch NickMom Videos
- How playing an instrument benefits your brain – Anita Collins | TED-Ed
- Upper Mississippi River Mayfly Tracking
- ▶ 27 Unbelievable Local Traditions – mental_floss on YouTube (Ep.214) – YouTube
- Robert Downey Jr. Tops Forbes’ List Of Top Earning Actors With $75m Take
- The World’s 25 Highest-Paid Musicians – In Photos: The World’s 25 Highest-Paid Musicians – Forbes
- 100 Highest Paid CEOs
- Requiem for a Dream – The New Yorker
- The Fasinatng … Frustrating … Fascinating History of Autocorrect | Gadget Lab | WIRED
Daily Archives: May 22, 2012
An Oral History of the Rise and Fall (and Rise) of “The Dana Carvey Show”: Movies TV: GQ.
A Year After the Non-Apocalypse: Where Are They Now? | Culture | Religion Dispatches.
Tomgram: Ellen Cantarow, The New Eco-Devastation in Rural America | TomDispatch.
How To Survive A Hospitalization « Happiness in this World.
delanceyplace.com 5/21/12 – sneaking daylight past a rooster.
The Usual Suspects « Now I Know Archives.
Rolling Stone Mobile – Politics – Politics: How FBI Entrapment Is Inventing ‘Terrorists’ – and Letting Bad Guys Off the Hook
Rolling Stone Mobile – Politics – Politics: How FBI Entrapment Is Inventing ‘Terrorists’ – and Letting Bad Guys Off the Hook.
George Monbiot – Genocide Denial: Expert Assessments.
George Monbiot – Correspondence with Noam Chomsky.
George Monbiot – See No Evil.
What a terrible task to take on at such a dark moment when I would prefer to keep my thoughts private, but someone must speak. I am, and I hope you are, sickened to see Rupert Murdoch’s New York Post … Continue reading
delanceyplace.com 5/22/12 – the origins of sex.
Certain Ants are Used as Living Food Storage Vessels.
Held in Check « Now I Know Archives.
Paul Von Blum: Portraits of His People: A Tribute to Willie Middlebrook – Truthdig.
Tomgram: Hellman and Kramer, How Much Does Washington Spend on “Defense”? | TomDispatch.
Bizarre CCTV headquarters seems to defy gravity.
Philip K. Dick, Sci-Fi Philosopher, Part 2 – NYTimes.com.
The Most Comma Mistakes – NYTimes.com.
Anders Roslund and Börge Hellström on Swedish Crime Writing | The Browser.
Boston Review — Michael J. Sandel: When Markets Crowd Out Morals.
Israeli Squatters fire with Impunity at Palestinian civilians as Israeli Army watches | Informed Comment
Israeli Squatters fire with Impunity at Palestinian civilians as Israeli Army watches | Informed Comment.
Letters of Note: I am greatly troubled by what you say.
Andrew Brown, on religion: “One of the central religious yearnings is for platitudes to be true.”
May Berenbaum on Bugs | FiveBooks | The Browser.