- Mysterious Poop Foam Causes Explosions on Hog Farms | Mother Jones
- A strange form of crypsis in butterflies
- Malaria parasite appears to change the host mosquito's behavior in an adaptive way
- ::: Reconnaissance Survey for the Alaska Railroad: James L. McPherson’s Kuskokwim Reconnaissance Collection. :::
- Alaska’s Digital Archives
- TED Home : The Editor’s Desk : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- A Letter from John Boehner : The New Yorker
- 4 Laughing Babies
- Laughing Quadruplets – The Next Day
- art inside me
- Human Chainsaw – Lefteris Mitsopoulos
- The Magic Box
- ‘Stories We Tell,’ Written and Directed by Sarah Polley – NYTimes.com
- The world through a newborn’s senses – latimes.com
- Scientists create human embryos to make stem cells – latimes.com
- “I will Survive” the Muslim Brotherhood: Leftist Egyptian Youth Music Video | Informed Comment
- The Lotto Symbolizes the False Promises of Barracuda Capitalism, and it Won’t make you Happy to Win | Informed Comment
- Curious monkey and puppy
- Can you name all the games and beat the cheat?
- A Vine Lesson on How To Wake Up Your Dog
- Zombie Parkour – The Flipping Dead
- Animal Dubs
- Cute rabbit steals cookies – another day! Süßes Kaninchen klaut sich Kekse!
- Made by Hand / No 5 The Bike Maker on Vimeo
- Baby Pancake and Watermelon
- Obama Denies Role in Government : The New Yorker
- New Yorker launches tool by Aaron Swartz to protect leaks – Salon.com
- Temple Grandin on DSM-5: “Sounds like diagnosis by committee” – Salon.com
- Alex Gibney: Julian Assange has become like “those he despises” – Salon.com
- Cat open five doors to go outside – Мачка отвара пет врати за да изле зе надвор
- Everest Maxed Out
- How the Case for Austerity Has Crumbled by Paul Krugman | The New York Review of Books
- Ben Faccini – Street children
- Everest Maxed Out
- Was well-known lawyer’s demand letter ‘extortion’? Appeals court to hear arguments on judge’s ruling
- The Cicada’s Love Affair With Prime Numbers : The New Yorker
- The Smith/Klein/Kalecki Theory of Austerity – NYTimes.com
- Targeting Texas – NYTimes.com
- The Real I.R.S. Scandal – NYTimes.com
- Behind the I.R.S. Mess: A Campaign-Finance Scandal – NYTimes.com
- The Smart Set: Step Backward, Step Forward – May 15, 2013
- Old Love
- The Rag Blog: Michael James : Doing the Whirlpool at the Paradise
- The Rag Blog: BOOKS / Jonah Raskin : Blake Slonecker’s ‘New Dawn’ Tells the LNS Story
- The Rag Blog: REPORT / Mariann G. Wizard : ‘La Vida Coca’ in Bolivia and Peru / 2
- The Rag Blog: Robert Jensen : The Collapse of Journalism
- Dancing Toward Doomsday: Five Signs the Table is Set | NationofChange
- Trout invasion behind park’s elk decline | News.com.au
- Mayoral candidate endorsed by Jesus
Daily Archives: May 1, 2012
The Weight of Love « Now I Know Archives.
Majorana fermions – the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything?.
Mammoth fisheye lens from the 1970s sells for £100,000.
If Peas Can Talk, Should We Eat Them? – NYTimes.com.
Great Blue Heron Nest at the Cornell Lab – live streaming video powered by Livestream.
Federal Judge in Texas Rules in Favor of Women’s Health | Common Dreams.
Dog-Training the Press Corps | Common Dreams.
George Monbiot – Empire of Capital.
delanceyplace.com 5/1/12 – modern tomatoes.
Judges, Juries, and Executioners « Now I Know Archives.
Native Americans Had Alcohol Before Europeans Arrived.
In Greek Mythology, Redheads Turn into Vampires When They Die.
Popcorn was Not Just Made in the Americas Before 1492.
Beholden – Guernica / A Magazine of Art & Politics.
Robert R. Sokal (1926-2012) – The Panda’s Thumb.
Against Law, For Order.
Science fiction no more: The perfect city is under construction – Salon.com.
South Africa: The New Threat to Freedom by Nadine Gordimer | The New York Review of Books.
The greatest films of all time – Roger Ebert’s Journal.
The Philosopher’s Beard: What to do about the rich?.
Wildllife Services’ deadly force opens Pandora’s box of environmental problems – Environment – The Sacramento Bee
Wildllife Services’ deadly force opens Pandora’s box of environmental problems – Environment – The Sacramento Bee.
THREE Charts For May Day | ThinkProgress.
DNA evidence clears Colorado man who has served 18 years of life sentence for murder.