- Sea Turtle Comeback: Giant Leatherback Numbers Rebound In Parts Of Caribbean – The Huffington Post
- 36 Unusual Units of Measurement – mental_floss on YouTube (Ep.10)
- Ray Manzarek
- Barbara Brenner
- Boruch Spiegel
- Facebook, One Year Later: What Really Happened in the Biggest IPO Flop Ever – Atlantic Mobile
- Child Slavery in Haiti
- Adam and Eve conundrum solved—and an amputated leg restored by God
- First look: The Coens’ marvelous folk-music odyssey – Salon.com
- The Smaller Majority by Piotr Naskrecki | Creative Nature Photography Blog by Piotr Naskrecki
- The weirdest centipede ever
- MY GOD PROBLEM | Edge.org
- Mysterious Poop Foam Causes Explosions on Hog Farms | Mother Jones
- A strange form of crypsis in butterflies
- Malaria parasite appears to change the host mosquito's behavior in an adaptive way
- ::: Reconnaissance Survey for the Alaska Railroad: James L. McPherson’s Kuskokwim Reconnaissance Collection. :::
- Alaska’s Digital Archives
- TED Home : The Editor’s Desk : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- A Letter from John Boehner : The New Yorker
- 4 Laughing Babies
- Laughing Quadruplets – The Next Day
- art inside me
- Human Chainsaw – Lefteris Mitsopoulos
- The Magic Box
- ‘Stories We Tell,’ Written and Directed by Sarah Polley – NYTimes.com
- The world through a newborn’s senses – latimes.com
- Scientists create human embryos to make stem cells – latimes.com
- “I will Survive” the Muslim Brotherhood: Leftist Egyptian Youth Music Video | Informed Comment
- The Lotto Symbolizes the False Promises of Barracuda Capitalism, and it Won’t make you Happy to Win | Informed Comment
- Curious monkey and puppy
- Can you name all the games and beat the cheat?
- A Vine Lesson on How To Wake Up Your Dog
- Zombie Parkour – The Flipping Dead
- Animal Dubs
- Cute rabbit steals cookies – another day! Süßes Kaninchen klaut sich Kekse!
- Made by Hand / No 5 The Bike Maker on Vimeo
- Baby Pancake and Watermelon
- Obama Denies Role in Government : The New Yorker
- New Yorker launches tool by Aaron Swartz to protect leaks – Salon.com
- Temple Grandin on DSM-5: “Sounds like diagnosis by committee” – Salon.com
- Alex Gibney: Julian Assange has become like “those he despises” – Salon.com
- Cat open five doors to go outside – Мачка отвара пет врати за да изле зе надвор
- How the Case for Austerity Has Crumbled by Paul Krugman | The New York Review of Books
- Ben Faccini – Street children
- Everest Maxed Out
- Was well-known lawyer’s demand letter ‘extortion’? Appeals court to hear arguments on judge’s ruling
- The Cicada’s Love Affair With Prime Numbers : The New Yorker
- The Smith/Klein/Kalecki Theory of Austerity – NYTimes.com
- Targeting Texas – NYTimes.com
Daily Archives: March 30, 2012
Chet Baker Softly as in a Morning Sunrise.
Salon.com » How to kill an abortion bill Mobile.
The Price of Freedom – The Huffington Post.
An Argument Against Healthcare « Borowitz Report.
New Evidence in High Profile Shaken Baby Case – ProPublica.
A Review of Ultrabooks – Sleek, Sexy and Oh So PC – NYTimes.com.
Washboard Serenaders In A Shanty In Old Shanty Town.
Salon.com » Illustrating the icons of graphic design Mobile.
Adrienne Rich, the Poet Beyond the Anger – NYTimes.com.
Pesticides suspected in mass die-off of bees – latimes.com.
Letters of Note.
The Best, Most Revealing Reporting on Our Healthcare System – ProPublica.
Captive Virgins, Polygamy, Sex Slaves: What Marriage Would Look Like if We Actually Followed the Bible | | AlterNet
Captive Virgins, Polygamy, Sex Slaves: What Marriage Would Look Like if We Actually Followed the Bible | | AlterNet.
REVEALED: Mitt Romney’s Secret Donation to Race-Baiting NOM | ThinkProgress.
The Ascendance of Elizabeth Warren — In These Times.
Thai resort features tree pod dining.
Greece Buys Mega Millions Ticket « Borowitz Report.
Salon.com » Pick of the week: A horny teen-girl manifesto Mobile.
Salon.com » The message of Jennifer’s body Mobile.
Artists Turn Trash Into Treasure (And Bugs Into Food).