- Fluffy Cat Pretends He’s Godzilla and Destroys a Miniature City
- A Night At The Opera: Crowded Cabin Scene
- Marx Brothers Mirror Scene
- Marx Brothers – Duck Soup – Rufus T Fireflys introduction
- Marx Brothers – Password Scene – Horse Feathers – Chico and Groucho
- World On Alert: Has The American Ebola Outbreak S… | ClickHole
- Google’s new Gombe Street View lets users ‘walk’ along chimp trails and into Jane Goodall’s house
- Popular Asthma Drug’s Deadly Side-Effects Revealed (Once Merck Stopped Making Money from It) | Alternet
- 125 Seattle Cops Sue for Constitutional Right to Use Excessive Force | Alternet
- What You Need to Know About 6-Foot Trick-or-Treaters
- Inside Miami’s Hidden Tent City For ‘Sex Offenders’ | ThinkProgress
- The discovery of Homo floresiensis: Tales of the hobbit : Nature News & Comment
- Potty-Mouthed Princesses Drop F-Bombs for Feminism by FCKH8.com
- Brad Pitt Spits Gum at Zach Galifianakis During an Interview on ‘Between Two Ferns’
- Watching This Porcupine Taste a Pumpkin Is Why the World Is Going to Be Okay Today | Mother Jones
- Kids Cry Tears of Joy When Mom Surprises Them With the Return of Their Missing 13-Year Old Cat
- Adderall Receives Honorary Degree From Harvard | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source
- October 23: The Dancer in Birkenau – Jewish Currents
- October 23: The Holocaust in Odessa – Jewish Currents
- Reeva Steenkamp was a victim of male violence. That is the real story | Suzanne Moore | Comment is free | The Guardian
- Alan Waldman : Charming Scottish dramedy ‘Monarch of the Glen’ offers fun characters, luscio us scenery | The Rag Blog
- Jonah Raskin : Berkeley Free Speech Movement turns 50 | The Rag Blog
- Murray Polner : Silent rabbis | The Rag Blog
- Swimming Pigs with Professor Brian Cox
- October 22: Nyuk nyuk nyuk – Jewish Currents
- ‘Neko Land’, French Photographer Captures the Haunting Beauty of the Street Cats of Japan
- “Smell Cell” Transplant Helps Paralyzed Man Walk Again — NOVA Next | PBS
- “Lost” Satellite Photos Reveal Surprising Views of Earth in the 1960s
- The U.S. Will Collaborate With Cuba … on Ebola – NYTimes.com
- (Only) Two Rules for a Good Diet – NYTimes.com
- Postscript: Benjamin C. Bradlee (1921-2014) – The New Yorker
- The man with the golden blood | Mosaic
- Man Tries To Feed Medicine To Pandas; Pandas Have Other Ideas
- SkyMall parody better than the real thing – Boing Boing
- WATCH: Man Has Live Moth Removed From Ear (WARNING: Graphic Language)
- Ohio couple married 73 years die within 28 hours of each other | US news | The Guardian
- October 21: The Mobe – Jewish Currents
- IUCN – Ebola outbreak highlights critical links between biodiversity loss and human health says IUCN ’s Wildlife Health Specialist Group
- The Onion’s Tips For Not Accidentally Murdering Your Girlfriend | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source
- ‘Cat Circles’, The Amazing Phenomenon In Which a Cat Will Always Sit Inside a Circle on the Floor
- Cuba’s Impressive Role on Ebola – NYTimes.com
- Mann Gulch and the Greatest Fire Story Ever Told — New York Magazine
- The Movie Lover
- How Obama Transformed the Federal Judiciary
- Inside the Ebola Wars
- Flu Clinic Selling 2009 Version Of Vaccine For A Few Bucks Cheaper | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source
- How Should You Laugh At Renée Zellweger’s Face Today? | ThinkProgress
- The Debate Over Wilderness on its Fiftieth Birthday | Nature | OutsideOnline.com
- October 19: The Psychedelic Artist – Jewish Currents
Daily Archives: February 19, 2012
Fact of the Day (2012-02-20) : Oxford Reference Online.
February 15: The World’s First General Purpose Digital Electronic Computer is Dedicated at the University of Pennsylvania
February 15: The World’s First General Purpose Digital Electronic Computer is Dedicated at the University of Pennsylvania.
EM Cioran, on God: “If truth were not boring, science would have done away with God long ago.”
Nanosecond Trading Could Make Markets Go Haywire | Wired Science | Wired.com.
Ski Racer Aksel Svindal – 2012 FIS World Cup | Downhill Skiing | OutsideOnline.com.
Consciousness Emerges – Science News.
Demystifying The Mind – Science News.
A Brief History of Drones | The Nation.
From The New York Times: RIFF: The Upside-Down Appeal of ‘Downton Abbey’ Is “Downton Abbey’’ perfectly attuned to these times or totally out of step? http://nyti.ms/z1kRgZ Sent from my iPad
From The New York Times: Can a Papermaker Help to Save Civilization? One man’s lifelong dedication to making “true paper,” as it’s been done for 1,800 years. http://nyti.ms/wNsg3p Sent from my iPad
From The New York Times: Dory Previn, Songwriter, Is Dead at 86 Ms. Previn, the lyricist for three Oscar-nominated songs, became famous for her own confessional albums in the early 1970s. http://nyti.ms/zlABUo Sent from my iPad
From The New York Times: John Fairfax, Who Rowed Across Oceans, Dies at 74 In 1969, after six months alone on the Atlantic battling storms, sharks and encroaching madness, Mr. Fairfax became the first lone oarsman in recorded history to … Continue reading
From The New York Times: 60 Lives, 30 Kidneys, All Linked A record chain of kidney transplants resulted from a mix of medical need, pay-it-forward selflessness and lockstep coordination among 17 hospitals over four months. http://nyti.ms/whpaUN Sent from my iPad
From The New York Times: A Jewish Hockey Player at History’s Indelible Crossroad An American hockey player from Minneapolis, whose Jewish family was decimated in Germany during the Holocaust, has returned to play in his ancestral homeland. http://nyti.ms/AvpI9l Sent from … Continue reading
Salon.com » Painting as Paris burned Mobile.
Salon.com » He was our eyes Mobile.