- Kimmel Producer’s Failed Ice Bucket Challenge
- Does It Help to Know History?
- The Death of Film: After Hollywood Goes Digital, What Happens to Movies? – The Atlantic
- James Foley’s Truth – The New Yorker
- The Mad Hatter – EPIC Hat Juggling!
- The Milky Way
- Baby vs ostrich
- カワウソ劇場 行儀よく？？
- Farmer Chases Fifth Wedding Party Out Of Barn This Month | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source
- What Happened to Motorola | Chicago magazine | September 2014
- Alan Waldman : ‘Love/Hate’ is a very dark but highly compelling Irish crime drama | The Rag Blog
- Ebola, Population, and Evolution: The story the media is not covering | MAHB
- August 27: Gentle Giant – Jewish Currents
- Mary Beard Takes On Her Sexist Detractors
- Digg.com: Need A Hilarious Web Series To Fill That Empty Hole In Your Life? Here Are Three Places To Start
- Navel-gazing surgeons finally decide what the perfect belly button looks like | Death and Taxes
- Growing Up in Therapy
- What Does It Mean to ‘Throw Like a Girl’? – NYTimes.com
- Photos: The Weird and Wonderful Sheep of the Faroe Islands – Modern Farmer
- ▶ GoPro: Diving With Giant Manta Rays – YouTube
- ピザキャット！店 GRAND OPEN
- The Evolution of the Headphone – liGo
- Bored Kim Jong-Un Stacks Entire North Korean Populace Into Human Pyramid To Kill Time | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source
- One Doctor’s Quest to Save People by Injecting Them With Scorpion Venom | Magazine | WIRED
- RIVAS, Nicaragua: Nicaragua’s latest revolution: Becoming a green energy powerhouse | World | McClat chy DC
- A Unified Theory – NYTimes.com
- Why Are Chinese Patients Violently Attacking Their Doctors?
- Goalkeeper scores goal | Why Evolution Is True
- From Under The Rust
- Cat Demands More Petting!
- 4 Reasons to Plant a Vegetable Garden in the Front Yard – Modern Farmer
- A Compilation Of People Completely Screwing Up The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge – Digg
- The Amazing Contortions of B.K.S. Iyengar – Atlantic Mobile
- 26 Amusing Facts About Amusement Parks – mental_floss on Youtube (Ep.218)
- The Moth Presents Dana Stallard: Lost and Found Daughter
- True Facts About Marsupials
- Check out this piece on Slate
- The Strange Tale of the North Pond Hermit
- Little League Kids Lose, And This Coach Knows Exactly What To Say – Digg
- A photo from WTF, Evolution?
- ▶ Barack Obama Singing Problem by Ariana Grande – YouTube
- ▶ Summer Pool Party for Dogs – YouTube
- Report: Average American Loses $5,000 Each Year From Splitting Check | The Onion – America’s Finest News Source
- diamonds are forever — 8/20/14
- Little Boy Devastated After Dad Takes His Ear – Digg
- The Best Possible Ending To A Motorcycle Accident – Digg
- Can Robots Be Too Nice
- Filming Wildlife | The Browser
- The Anaesthetized Queen & the Path to Painless Childbirth | The Chirurgeon’s Apprentice
Daily Archives: February 19, 2012
Fact of the Day (2012-02-20) : Oxford Reference Online.
February 15: The World’s First General Purpose Digital Electronic Computer is Dedicated at the University of Pennsylvania
February 15: The World’s First General Purpose Digital Electronic Computer is Dedicated at the University of Pennsylvania.
EM Cioran, on God: “If truth were not boring, science would have done away with God long ago.”
Nanosecond Trading Could Make Markets Go Haywire | Wired Science | Wired.com.
Ski Racer Aksel Svindal – 2012 FIS World Cup | Downhill Skiing | OutsideOnline.com.
Consciousness Emerges – Science News.
Demystifying The Mind – Science News.
A Brief History of Drones | The Nation.
From The New York Times: RIFF: The Upside-Down Appeal of ‘Downton Abbey’ Is “Downton Abbey’’ perfectly attuned to these times or totally out of step? http://nyti.ms/z1kRgZ Sent from my iPad
From The New York Times: Can a Papermaker Help to Save Civilization? One man’s lifelong dedication to making “true paper,” as it’s been done for 1,800 years. http://nyti.ms/wNsg3p Sent from my iPad
From The New York Times: Dory Previn, Songwriter, Is Dead at 86 Ms. Previn, the lyricist for three Oscar-nominated songs, became famous for her own confessional albums in the early 1970s. http://nyti.ms/zlABUo Sent from my iPad
From The New York Times: John Fairfax, Who Rowed Across Oceans, Dies at 74 In 1969, after six months alone on the Atlantic battling storms, sharks and encroaching madness, Mr. Fairfax became the first lone oarsman in recorded history to … Continue reading
From The New York Times: 60 Lives, 30 Kidneys, All Linked A record chain of kidney transplants resulted from a mix of medical need, pay-it-forward selflessness and lockstep coordination among 17 hospitals over four months. http://nyti.ms/whpaUN Sent from my iPad
From The New York Times: A Jewish Hockey Player at History’s Indelible Crossroad An American hockey player from Minneapolis, whose Jewish family was decimated in Germany during the Holocaust, has returned to play in his ancestral homeland. http://nyti.ms/AvpI9l Sent from … Continue reading
Salon.com » Painting as Paris burned Mobile.
Salon.com » He was our eyes Mobile.