- Mysterious Poop Foam Causes Explosions on Hog Farms | Mother Jones
- A strange form of crypsis in butterflies
- Malaria parasite appears to change the host mosquito's behavior in an adaptive way
- ::: Reconnaissance Survey for the Alaska Railroad: James L. McPherson’s Kuskokwim Reconnaissance Collection. :::
- Alaska’s Digital Archives
- TED Home : The Editor’s Desk : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- A Letter from John Boehner : The New Yorker
- 4 Laughing Babies
- Laughing Quadruplets – The Next Day
- art inside me
- Human Chainsaw – Lefteris Mitsopoulos
- The Magic Box
- ‘Stories We Tell,’ Written and Directed by Sarah Polley – NYTimes.com
- The world through a newborn’s senses – latimes.com
- Scientists create human embryos to make stem cells – latimes.com
- “I will Survive” the Muslim Brotherhood: Leftist Egyptian Youth Music Video | Informed Comment
- The Lotto Symbolizes the False Promises of Barracuda Capitalism, and it Won’t make you Happy to Win | Informed Comment
- Curious monkey and puppy
- Can you name all the games and beat the cheat?
- A Vine Lesson on How To Wake Up Your Dog
- Zombie Parkour – The Flipping Dead
- Animal Dubs
- Cute rabbit steals cookies – another day! Süßes Kaninchen klaut sich Kekse!
- Made by Hand / No 5 The Bike Maker on Vimeo
- Baby Pancake and Watermelon
- Obama Denies Role in Government : The New Yorker
- New Yorker launches tool by Aaron Swartz to protect leaks – Salon.com
- Temple Grandin on DSM-5: “Sounds like diagnosis by committee” – Salon.com
- Alex Gibney: Julian Assange has become like “those he despises” – Salon.com
- Cat open five doors to go outside – Мачка отвара пет врати за да изле зе надвор
- Everest Maxed Out
- How the Case for Austerity Has Crumbled by Paul Krugman | The New York Review of Books
- Ben Faccini – Street children
- Everest Maxed Out
- Was well-known lawyer’s demand letter ‘extortion’? Appeals court to hear arguments on judge’s ruling
- The Cicada’s Love Affair With Prime Numbers : The New Yorker
- The Smith/Klein/Kalecki Theory of Austerity – NYTimes.com
- Targeting Texas – NYTimes.com
- The Real I.R.S. Scandal – NYTimes.com
- Behind the I.R.S. Mess: A Campaign-Finance Scandal – NYTimes.com
- The Smart Set: Step Backward, Step Forward – May 15, 2013
- Old Love
- The Rag Blog: Michael James : Doing the Whirlpool at the Paradise
- The Rag Blog: BOOKS / Jonah Raskin : Blake Slonecker’s ‘New Dawn’ Tells the LNS Story
- The Rag Blog: REPORT / Mariann G. Wizard : ‘La Vida Coca’ in Bolivia and Peru / 2
- The Rag Blog: Robert Jensen : The Collapse of Journalism
- Dancing Toward Doomsday: Five Signs the Table is Set | NationofChange
- Trout invasion behind park’s elk decline | News.com.au
- Mayoral candidate endorsed by Jesus
Daily Archives: August 16, 2011
First life: The search for the first replicator – New Scientist – New Scientist.
Visa Exposed As Massive Credit Card Scam.
Very Short List.
An awesome predator: the osprey « Why Evolution Is True.
Juan Cole: President Bachmann: Another Mideast Messiah – Juan Cole’s Columns – Truthdig.
Already celebrated in his native Australia, the artist has emerged on the global stage at 37 as a major visual storyteller. http://nyti.ms/ib45QV
Will Warren Buffett’s Op-Ed yesterday begging Congress to raise his taxes start a movement? It’s kind of fun to imagine the 8,274 Americans who earn more than $10 million a year marching on Washington carrying signs: “Slash the Deficit! Raise … Continue reading
Along the Rocky Mountain Front, the grizzly bear population has been thriving, and expanding its range to human habitats. http://nyti.ms/pAFfvv
Rick Perry will likely campaign on claims of an economic miracle in Texas, but the miracle is a myth. http://nyti.ms/n4nWBm
A Pakistani Dairy Queen owner in Pennsylvania has become the cornerstone of the community, one soft-serve fund-raiser at a time. http://nyti.ms/pqJnw9
The Body on Somerton Beach | Past Imperfect.
Virtual and Artificial, but 58,000 Want Course – NYTimes.com.
Uncle Karl tells us how to read the Bible « Why Evolution Is True.
Tomgram: Chris Hellman, The Pentagon’s Spending Spree | TomDispatch.
delanceyplace.com 8/16/11 – writing the script for animal house.